Ministry of Welfare
Sponsoring a six part serial on Adoption directed by Mr. Sunil Shanbag telecast on Doordarshan.
Central Adoption Resource Agency (CARA)
• For nominating a representative from IAPA on the Task force, constituted by CARA to formulate Adoption Guidelines.
• Inviting a representative of IAPA to serve on the Media Committee constituted by CARA.
Government of Maharashtra
• For designating IAPA as one of the eleven agencies in Maharashtra to implement the Bal Sangopan Yojna.
• Inviting a consultant with IAPA to serve on the State Government Adoption Advisory Committee.
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, the Education Officer and other officials for premises in the Ward-D Municipal School and cooperation in various programmes.
Child Welfare Committee (CWC constituted under Juvenile Justice Act 2000)
For providing the opportunity to jointly implement the objectives of the Juvenile Justice Act in preventing Institutionalization of children.
• Funding a Three-year Adoption Promotional Campaign in Maharashtra.
• Administrative support for Three Year for the Bal Sangopan Yojana and preparation of Documentation on the Bal Sangopan Yojana.
Swedish International Developmental Agency in collaboration with Adoption Centre (SIDA), Sweden
• Setting up chapters and IAPA Units in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh for three years.
• For publicity, social work intervention and direct assistance towards maintenance of children for the Foster Family Care Programme for six years and publications on Adoption.
Terre Des Hommes, Germany
Providing support for the National Conference on Adoption, Workshops, Publications and direct assistance for foster family care of children awaiting adoption.
Terre Des Hommes, Denmark
Supporting the IAPA Sponsorship Programme for Education, Mid Day Meals, Coaching Classes, Medical Assistance, Vocational Training and Rural Sponsorship Project.
Jamnadas and Kantaben Chatwani Centre for Children
• Towards sponsoring the education of 200 children.
• Radhika, Vaishali, Devika Fund for care of children awaiting adoption.
Dorabji Tata Trust
For administrative support of the Bal Sangopan Yojana maintenance costs for children awaiting adoption and their medical care for three years.
K.C Mahindra Educational Trust
For providing support for education of 150 girl children in the age group of 4 - 10 years under the Nanhi Kali Project for three years.
Bombay Community And Public Trust (BCPT)
For supporting the Foster Family Care Programme for three years.
Rangoonwalla (I) Foundation
For Mental Health Sensitisation Programme and support to the Child Guidance Centre for 1 ½ years.
Chance for Life (Germany)
For support in the Life Skill Programme for pre-adolescent and adolescent girls and vocational training programme.
Ogilvy & Mather Advertising
Prominent advertising agency for designing and producing publicity material on adoption.
For designing and printing publicity material.
Several individuals and Trusts who have helped us in various capacities.